Chemical and Biological Hazards
The Unit of Chemical Risks develops its activity in the area of safety and health at work, as well as the protection of the environment.
Safety and Health at Work
- Identify chemical agents in the air of the work environment,
- Measure the level of chemical agents in the work environment,
- Assess risks associated with exposure to chemical agents,
- Elaborate technical solutions to eliminate or reduce exposure to chemical agents,
- Elaborate Technical Safety Sheets in accordance with national regulations and REACH provisions,
- Assist elaboration of OSH Guides and Prevention and Protection Plan for activities in which chemical agents are involved.
- Monitor environment factors of air, water, soil
- Analyze composition of industrial wastes and test strength at leaching
- Elaborate Environment Balances of 0/I/II level
- Elaborate Impact Studies on environment
- Elaborate studies of risk assessment for the environment
- Elaborate documents to get the environment integrated authorization: Location Report and Authorization Request
- Elaborate technical solutions to reduce the atmosphere pollution
- Elaborate technical solutions for treat dangerous wastes.